Search This Blog

Saturday 14 November 2015

I Love Rain..

November 1, 2015



No one knows how much I love the rain. 

Ever since when I was in high school, my friends and I always like to walk under it like dancing in a sweet melody of raindrops while wearing smiles all over our face. 

It's like a drug... so addictive... 

making you at ease for the mean time...

but no one knows....

no one knows what lies behind this addiction!

I don't know how to express it in words.. 

"Rain is the remedy, cooling down the heat on the Earth's surface. As a human being sometimes we need to unwind and take a pause for a moment when things gets complicated. Just like the rain, we need to let our tears to pour down not just to wash our eyes, not to feel weak but to lighten the heavy piles inside our heart." 
-Aybee

Crying doesn't mean your weak, its just that you have been strong for a long time.

 You just need a break.

as what in the lyric's of Ed Sheeran's song.. "It's alright to cry, even your dad does sometimes.."



~~XoXo~~

Let's be Friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment